Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I feel good... but where's the money tree


Well money should be an energy thing right? flowing? hmm it's flowing out... I only hope the universe might flow it back!

haha...

Kids are expensive! I just returned from a daycare board meeting, they need more $$. We registered the kids in swim gym ($$) and want to put them into scouts ($$), school fees were abominable this year and I have a parking ticket and speeding ticket to pay ASAP (unrelated to kids, true).

This is just to say good damn thing I signed up for GWN last year and wasn't able to race it. All I had to do was rollover my entry, pay a small admin fee and yup, I'm registered for 2011!

Wait, that means hard work.

I better get on that.

But no, the fall has been most beautiful. The crisp air holds every cliche about fall and touches my heart with a promise of change. Such a blessing.

Also, I ran the 5km Rotary Run with Pam our Peer Support Worker. It was my slowest 5km time ever but well worth it. I also saw LAUREL who has come so far in her running and is doing her second marathon in NY this year! Wow... she also seems to inspire those around her to go further and faster than they ever believed. Such an inspiration to me. (I owe her an email and a run - let this be a reminder!).

Too many exclamations, but I feel alright, and that's a good thing :)

No comments: